Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Today, I'm linking up with Digital: Divide and Conquer and Third Grade Galore to tell about a win, a loss, and a thing of cost.



Win:
Swimming in a pool during this heat wave in CT!  We are very lucky to belong to a pool club and this summer has been brutally hot in CT!  The slide has been fast and fun!
                                      
Loss:
This is a "happy" loss if I must say...my older daughter had her braces removed this week and she looks more amazing and gorgeous!  She says that her teeth still feel a bit slimy but she can eat caramels now!
Cost:
The loss of one set of braces led to me to the new cost of my younger daughter having braces put on today!  Yellow and orange are her favorite colors and that is what she got!  As I was making a cup of coffee in the waiting room in the Keurig, I realized that I have spent way too much money in 
that office....
                                   
                    

1 comment:

  1. Nancy,
    Thanks for linking up with us.
    I'm afraid I'll be travelling down that road with the braces pretty soon with my girls. I'm not looking forward to that cost either.

    matt
    Digital: Divide & Conquer

    ReplyDelete