Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 7, 2013

My sister has a blog for her dog (she did not realize that there is a show called "Dog with a Blog") and she loves writing and posting on it and this has inspired me to create one also.  Why did I name my blog "running and having fun" is a good question!  I started running to get in shape about three years ago and have not looked back!  I lost over 40 pounds and now run 6-7 miles 3-4 times a week.  I also enjoy spinning classes and just started doing weight training!  I tell everyone that this exercising thing keeps me sane!  So I run and spin have fun.  Please give it a try!  When I started, I literally could run a block and then I would walk a bit and run a bit and walk a bit!  I am not a natural runner so when I say that anyone can do it, it is true.  Perseverance and good sneakers are all anyone needs!  Running and walking is something you can do at 4:00 in the morning or afternoon, alone or with a friend, in the rain or sun....Give it a shot and it can change your life!

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment